Call for Blog Posts
PGIAA is now accepting blog post for Coming Home 2020. We welcome original thought pieces and editorials on topics of contemporary or historical interest that are relevant to our theme, “The Stories We Tell”, including but not limited to . . .
- How is ‘soul centered’ community playing role in the world today?
- How are you engaging with the “The Other” in a Depth Psychology way”
- How can we use the soulful community as a ‘touch stone’ in the midst of all that is going on?
- How can we ‘take our place’ and share our unique gifts with one another?
- Why Our Stories Matter?
- You name/suggest a title
Writers interested in bringing their intelligence, creativity, and passion to our blog are welcome and appreciated. Please include the following information:
- Minimum article length is 750-1500 words. If possible, please include a royalty free stock image or one that you took yourself or have permission to use for posting with the article. We aim to have a photo every 500 words or so.
- Author’s contact information
- 50- to 75-word author bio
- Article title
- Upload your file(s) as formatted Word doc(s).
- Upload your headshot to be included with your article (max file size 2MB). This is not required, but strongly suggested.
November 1: Call for Posts!
Final Submission Date: Midnight, December 1, 2019
As a special thank you, if your essay is selected for publication, you may select a recent published work from our esteemed ‘Author’s Spotlight 2020. Visit http://cominghometopacifica.com/ to see list.
Many thanks to you, our alumni for your continued support of Pacifica Graduate Institute Alumni Association.